7 Key Steps for ICD-10
There’s plenty to do to prepare for ICD-10 implementation. A January 2012 ICD–10monitor article helps you prioritize seven key steps to take in 2012.
- Understand your system requirements.
- Consider contracts modeling.
- Commit to monitoring.
- Conduct a retrospective review.
- Analyze your data to prioritize operational tasks.
- Focus on physician training and documentation.
- Take an organized approach to vendor management.
To learn more about each of these steps, read the complete ICD-10monitor article.